Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Current state of update/downgrade issues...
Current state of update/downgrade issues 01May2015

2681 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: 2015-05-10 16:22:29

•   Level 2   
    (24) points
    TT06
    2015-05-01 22:03:23
      I am posting this to see if there is any kind of reasonable fix to the issues I am faced with. My update period ended back in March 15 and naturally like any sane person I updated all vehicles right before it was over. Over the last few weeks I have noticed that a ton of vehicles are missing, the emblems have changed, and a whole lot of my features are not working anymore. I chalked it up to Autel "working out the kinks." As of tonight, realized I missed a huge majority of what has been happening on this forum.

SO GETTING TO MY  QUESTION, can anyone tell me if most of the new updates are fixed? Im not one to kick and scream about a few missing features, but things have gotten significantly worse since my last update in March. I am having such a difficult time locating a vehicle now. Does auto detect work for anyone? I used to be able to find cars quick, and everything was great. Now its just awful. Is there a known way to roll back? I did not backup as I trusted in this company.

•   Level 6   
    (712) points
    Screechie

2015-05-01 22:57:34 (Reply to:TT06)

Quick answer if you did not back up there is no roll back AUTEL AUTEL you are going
    to lose a lot of sales and respect if things are not fixed, people are not going to pay for
    updates that are actually downgrades, please listen to your loyal cusstomers or IT
    think most will find other solutions as there are others.

•   Level 2   
    (24) points
    TT06
    2015-05-01 23:33:17 (Reply to:Screechie)
     So I am stuck in my current state? I payed for 1 year of updates and customer support. Therefor I should be entitled to re download older updates that were released during my 1 year. I just want it to work again.

•   Level 7   
    (962) points
    912guy

2015-05-02 07:50:49 (Reply to:TT06)

With Launch you can update any old software you had before the year ends.Autel
    needs to get with the program because you already paid for the old stuff and they
    shouldn't take that
    away.

•   Level 3   
    (91) points
    electrocosta

2015-05-09 04:29:02

Autel Realy need to change this system, they are losing costumers with this problem, any costumer should install old versions because we pay for it... 

•   Level 4   
    (104) points
    Faizan Hafeez

2015-05-09 12:03:18 (Reply to:TT06)

I recently buy ms908p and facing all these problem I can understand what's going on
    with you and update is also very costly 1000 $ hope autel will fix all these problems
    think you have to buy update one more time...

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-05-10 16:22:29 (Reply to:Faizan Hafeez)

I think you all are right. But I think to, in order to make this tool better, we should email them or post a text in this forum, but all the wrong things very explained. I am think in open just with that things. But you have to very correct and polite. We have to make an effort to explain very well what are the problems.
  Total1 Pages